Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Let The Records Keep Playing

I keep getting really annoying headaches every time I decide to sleep, and sleep... and sleep some more for a day. Maybe it's the universe telling me to get off my ass and stop wasting away. Or, it really is bad for you to sleep that much. Whatever it is, it's a deathly cycle because headaches make me want to sleep even more. Grr.

Finally upgraded my BB Curve to the new BB 8900. I could've waited to save up for the Tour... but once I set my eyes on something, and am capable of getting that something, it's mine. Now. But I absolutely adore this new BB, and I am in love all over again. When I first got my old BB two years ago, i'd have countless blogs just to say "I love my blackberry." Now, I didn't think it'd be possible to be this infatuated with a piece of machinery. To me, it's my world. Until I find that special someone of course... he'd still come second. Hah, I'm terrible. :)

Just bought Michael Jackson's "Dangerous" album. As much as I love to download music just as much as the next person... There is something so different and special about owning an album. Maybe CD's will be the next generation's collectible vinyl records or something. It just feels exhilirating to have. Or maybe i'm just a dork and find ways to make everything sound cooler than it is.

No comments: