Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hello, it's me again
A whole lot's changed since I left and
I don't know I guess I felt like checking in
Surprise, you let it ring
Well it's your turn to leave me hanging
And I don't care, I know you love it when you see me call
You know what they say, you can't have it so you want it back
We're way past that, believe me
I'm sure it's hard to see me
I'm sure you don't believe a word
Cause you've heard it all before
And we're so far from where we were
da da da da dum ...



I've been thinking about moving out to LA as soon as I possibly can.
I've been thinking about people I probably shouldn't.
I've been thinking about how much more I want to do with this career.
I've been thinking about why I want this career so bad.
I've been thinking if i've done much with it at all.
I've been thinking about the past and which parts of it I'd be gladly to go back to.
I've been thinking about change, why things change, why people change, or if they ever really do.
I've been thinking about how hopeless I can be about things I can't control.
I've been thinking about how maybe I can be more in control.
I've been thinking about how renewed I want to feel.
I've been thinking about forgetting past grudges, and living as if they were never a part of me at all.
I've been thinking about second chances.
I've been thinking about what's worth it, and what should be left alone.
God i've been thinking too much.

No comments: