Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Why is it that I'm always fully occupied with interesting/not-so-interesting-but-time-consuming things to do at 3 in the morning? I hate staying up too late, and I hate waking up late even more. But somehow, right when it's a good time for me to hit the bed, I sit my ass on my decently comfortable computer chair, log into numerous websites, and spend my wee morning hours doing pointless but fullfilling activities.


Say things like, reading celebrity news garbage, discovering new music, looking for things I can waste money on, making cheesy movie trailers, finding the programs to edit those videos, and watch tv shows on my widescreen computer.... Things I COULD be doing at 9 in the morning, where I'm feeling nice and rejuvenated, but, I don't.... because there is a monster inside me eating away at my self-control. Excuse me while I try to fight that ugly thing right this moment, so I can be a happy camper in nine hours.

Oh. And possibly this whole word vomit was just an excuse to have some place to display both my crushes at the moment. Aren't they purrrty. ;D

1 comment:

Kamz said...

haha you're so random diane.