Thursday, January 1, 2009

I just had the most amazing dream last night. Not only was it amazing, it was very.... realistic. And it actually worked when I woke up, tried to go back to sleep, only to continue the dream again. And I did. But what happens when a dream gets too good? You have to wake up. :[

I dreamt that I was in love with the most perfect guy (his face was not familiar at all), and everything we did just oozed out passionate feelings, deep love, true happiness... that it felt so damn real. How is that possible?

Well, that's a pretty nice way to start off my first night going into the new year. I could only hope that this time, it does mean something... but hey, we only believe in signs after it happens right? And so my cheeseball venting is done. Happy New Years.

2 comments:

jenko said...

haha i love good dreams. but i hate it when i forget them. like...i knowww i had a good dream, but i don't remember what it was about. buttt i'm always lookin for signs soooo who knows? :)

Elaine Wu said...

I'm sad you didn't recognize my face. ):