Monday, January 12, 2009



There are moments when life throws you a big curve-ball smack dab in the face.

You sit there. And you curse yourself the more for continuing to sit there.

Letting each moment pass you by.

Until the huge realization (the pain that comes after being hit by the ball) overcomes your every thought and movement.

And you think, "That's it. The epiphany i've been waiting for all my life... Why in the world am I sitting here when the world is calling out to me to get off my ass and be where I want to be... which is nowhere near here."

[Picture from LJSecret].

2 comments:

Kim said...

dude, i posted up our uni talent show thing!
hahahahahhahahah omgggg we should doa nother routine!

melissa said...

diane, diane, diane
this post made my day.
i feel like a loser for picking up bread crumbs. i want the whole loaf, dangit!

and people like you?
the people who help people like me realize we're worth that much more?
well you got a good thing coming your way.

p.s. i still have this small machinal postcard and you signed it with the words, "Melissa, you'll get your Lucas. I know it must await you."

loveloveLOVE<3